New Year Cleveland Bucket List

055

Happy New Year! We have a wind chill of –24F outside. But never mind, because soon it will “warm up” and we can all start having fun again.

And one way to ensure plenty of fun for the year ahead is a nice list of things to enjoy. A Bucket List! Not only is it fun to participate in Bucket List activities, it’s also satisfying to cross them off, no?

I made a nice dent in my Cleveland Bucket List last year – but since then I’ve discovered so much more to do! As quickly as I check items off, new ones appear. In that case, here’s 10 places to eat and drink and things to see and do from my master list, which I’ll be sure to accomplish before year’s end. We’ll call it a resolution…likely the only one I keep :).

2014 Cleveland Bucket List

Eat/Drink

Ginko

Provenance

A Cookie & A Cupcake

Civilization Coffee

D.B.A.

See/Do

Terminal Tower Observation Deck

Wade Oval Wednesday

Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad

Hilarities

Ohio Winery

What’s on your 2014 Bucket List? Suggestions are always welcome.

xo Beth

Advertisements

Tagged:

9 thoughts on “New Year Cleveland Bucket List

1. Crystal A. (@EatDrinkClev) January 7, 2014 at 7:36 pm Reply

Nice list! I like that it’s actually achievable too. highly recommend my 2 favorite wineries: South River in Geneva and Gervasi in North Canton.

2. Bite Buff January 8, 2014 at 1:27 am Reply

I’ll hit up Ginko with you. Instill haven’t been!

3. Heather Mursch (@heatha262) January 9, 2014 at 4:07 pm Reply

You’ve never been to a Cookie and a Cupcake??!! Run there NOW. :)

4. […] we crossed the first item off my 2014 CL Bucket List and attended the late show at Hilarities. Yannis Pappas was the headliner and as with all of the […]

5. asbates13 January 23, 2014 at 2:24 pm Reply

Have you tried Toast in Gordon Square?

• craveablecleveland January 23, 2014 at 3:01 pm Reply

I never have actually, although I’ve heard good things! You like it?

• asbates13 January 23, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Yes – they use a lot of homegrown and local ingredients, and the place just has a nice, low-key vibe. very yummy :)